- Snowball .io
- Paper io
- Rooftop Snipers
- Getaway Shootout
- Play Noob vs Pro Challenge
- Master Chess
- Fall Guys
- Call of duty
- Basketball Stars Unblocked WTF
“Candy Crush” is a popular video game played on mobile devices. It is a “match-three” game, meaning that the player must line up three identical pieces of candy in order to score points.
The game is highly addictive, and has been downloaded over half a billion times! Since its inception in 2012, Candy Crush has become one of the most popular games on mobile devices.
The object of the game is to match three or more candies of the same color to clear them from the board and score points.
|Released on||April 12, 2012|
|Genre||Puzzle Video Game|
|Platforms||Android, Web browser, iOS|
|Ratings||4.7 (by 3.5 Cr users)|
There are now several different versions of Candy Crush, each with its own unique gameplay mechanics.
- The original Candy Crush is the most basic version of the game. It features levels that get progressively harder as you progress. The goal is to reach the highest score possible before running out of moves.
- Candy Crush Soda Saga is a spinoff of the original game that introduces new gameplay elements such as soda bottles that need to be cleared from the board. The goal is still to reach the highest score possible, but now you have to contend with obstacles like chocolate that can block your path.
- Candy Crush Jelly Saga is the most recent addition to the Candy Crush franchise. It introduces a new type of candy, jellybeans, that can be used to conquer obstacles. The goal remains the same, but now you have new tools at your disposal to help you achieve it.
How to play the game
“Candy Crush” is a popular game that is played by millions of people around the world. The object of the game is to match three or more candies of the same color in a row.
The game is easy to learn and can be quite addicting. Here are some tips on how to play “Candy Crush”:
The first thing you need to do is select the level you want to play. There are four different levels:
- Hard and
Each level has a different number of moves you can make before you run out of time. Once you select your level, the game will begin.
You will see a grid of candies on your screen. To make a move, simply click on two adjacent candies to swap their positions.
If you match three or more candies of the same color in a row, they will disappear and new candies will take their place. The goal is to make as many matches as possible before time runs out.
If you get stuck, there are a few things you can do to try and clear the board. You can use special candy pieces that are created when you make certain matches. These special pieces can clear large sections. The below is a similar version of the Candy Crush game.
Different types of levels
Candy Crush is a popular puzzle game with over a thousand different levels to play. The object of the game is to match three or more candies of the same color to clear them from the board.
There are many different types of levels in Candy Crush, each with its own unique challenges.
The most common type of level is the goal level, where you must clear a certain number of candies from the board in order to reach the next level.
Other types of levels include timed levels, where you must clear as many candies as possible within a certain time limit; jelly levels, where you must remove all of the Jelly from the board; and ingredient levels, where you must bring specific ingredients down to the bottom of the screen.
No matter what type of level you’re playing, Candy Crush is always a fun and challenging game!
How many levels are in Candy Crush?
This is a question that we get a lot! The answer is that there are over 2000 levels in the Candy Crush game! That’s a lot of levels to keep you busy for a long time!
Tips and tricks
One of the most popular games on mobile devices is “Candy Crush”. The objective of the game is to score as many points as possible by matching similar candies.
There are a few tips and tricks that can help you improve your score and beat your friends –
- Use boosters wisely: Boosters can be very helpful in clearing hard levels. However, they should be used sparingly as they are not unlimited.
- Clear the board completely: One of the best ways to score points is to clear the entire board. This will not only give you a point bonus but will also allow you to keep combos going for longer.
- Make special candies: Special candies are created by matching four or more candies in a specific pattern. These can be very useful for clearing large groups of candies or breaking through difficult obstacles.
- Keep an eye on the clock: Some levels have a time limit, so it is important to work quickly and efficiently. Make sure to plan your moves ahead so that you can make the most of your time.
How to beat Candy Crush?
First, it’s important to know that the goal of the game is to clear all of the candy off the board. To do this, you need to match three or more candies of the same color.
One way to make sure you always have matches available is to create what’s called a “candy bomb.” To do this, you need to match seven candies of the same color in a row. This will create a bomb that will clear all of the candies around it when it’s detonated.
You can also use special candy pieces to your advantage. For example, the striped candy will clear all of the candies in a row or column when matched. The wrapped candy will do the same thing, but will also detonate any nearby bombs.
Finally, keep an eye out for opportunities to create what’s called a “color bomb.” This happens when you match seven candies of the same color in a row. When used, it will clear all of the cand.
Recommended for you: