If you’re one of the millions of people who are addicted to Candy Crush Saga, then you know just how addictive this game can be.
But what exactly is it about this game that keeps us coming back for more?
In this article, we’ll take a look at everything about Candy Crush Saga – from the history of the game to the science behind its addictiveness!
What is Candy Crush Saga?
Candy Crush Saga is a match-three puzzle video game released by King in 2012. It is available on iOS, Android, and Facebook.
|Name||Candy Crush Saga|
|Published on||April 12, 2012|
|Genre||Puzzle Video Game|
|Platforms||Android, iOS, Web browser, Microsoft Windows|
The objective of the game is to score points by matching three or more candies of the same color. The game features boosters and power-ups that can be used to help clear the board.
How to play?
In the game, players complete levels by swapping colored pieces of candy on a game board to make a match of three or more of the same color, eliminating those candies from the board and replacing them with new ones, which could potentially create another matching set.
Pieces can exist in more than one matched set simultaneously.
Recommended: How many levels in Candy Crush?
The game is based on an earlier browser game called Candy Crush which was released by the same company in 2010. The mobile version of the game includes features such as leaderboards, achievements, and Facebook integration.
The game has been extremely popular, with over 1 Billion active users as of 2022.
Note: Exit AMP mode to play the game on Mobile
Tips and tricks for playing Candy Crush Saga
If you’re one of the many people addicted to playing candy crush saga, you may be looking for ways to improve your game.
Here are some tips and tricks that may help you get ahead in the game.
- First, it’s important to know the basics of how to play the game. The goal is to match three or more of the same color candy together to clear them from the board. You can do this by swapping adjacent candies, or by using special candy combinations.
- One way to make sure you always have matching candies available is to keep the board as clear as possible. This means making matches whenever you can, and not letting any new candies spawn until the board is completely clear.
- Another way to get ahead is to take advantage of special candy combinations. These can be created by matching four or more candies in a certain formation, or by using two special candies together. Some of these combinations can clear large sections of the board or give you a big point boost.
- One last tip is to use boosters sparingly. These can be helpful when you’re stuck on a difficult level, but they should only be used when absolutely necessary.
The different levels in Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga is a popular game that is played by people of all ages. The game has different levels, each with its own challenges.
Some levels are easy, while others are more difficult. The different levels in the Candy crush saga can be categorized as:
- Tutorial level: This level is designed to teach players how to play the game.
- Easy level: This level is designed for players who are just starting out.
- Medium level: This level is designed for players who have some experience with the game.
- Hard level: This level is designed for experienced players who want a challenge.
- Expert level: This level is designed for players who want an extremely difficult challenge.
The different types of candy in the Candy Crush Saga
There are different levels to the game and each level gets progressively harder. One of the things that make it so addictive is the fact that there are different types of candy that you can match.
The different types of candy in Candy Crush Saga include:
• Plain Candies – These are the most basic type of candy and are simply one solid color.
• Striped Candies – Striped candies have two colors and are created by matching four plain candies in a row. When matched, striped candies will clear a whole row or column of candies.
• Wrapped Candies – Wrapped candies are similar to striped candies, but they have three colors. They are created by matching five plain candies in a row. When matched, wrapped candies will clear a 3×3 area of candies.
• Color Bomb Candies – Color bomb candies are created by matching six plain candies in a row. When matched with any other candy, they will clear all of the cand
How many levels in the Candy Crush Saga
Candy Saga is a popular game that is played by millions of people around the world. The game is simple yet addictive and has many levels to keep players engaged.
While the game does not have an official level count, it is estimated that there are over 1000 levels in Candy Crush Saga. This means that there are plenty of opportunities for players to crush some candy!
If you’re looking for a new addiction, why not try one of these ‘Candy Crush Saga alternatives?
1. Bejeweled Blitz
This game is similar to ‘Candy Crush Saga’ in that it is a match-3 game. However, instead of candy, you are matching jewels. The game is fast-paced and addictive, and there are many different modes to keep you entertained.
2. Jewel Quest Mysteries 2: Trail of the Midnight Heart
Another match-3 game, this time with a more story-driven element. You play as Eva Witheby, who is searching for her missing uncle. The game takes you on a journey through different countries as you solve puzzles and uncover clues.
3. The Treasures of Montezuma 3
This is another match-3 game, but with a slightly different twist. In addition to matching 3 tiles, you also have to clear the board within a certain number of moves. With over 200 levels to play, this game will keep you busy for hours.
Is candy crush saga safe for kids?
Most experts say that candy crush saga is safe for kids, as long as they are supervised while playing. However, some parents worry about the in-app purchases and the amount of time their kids spend playing the game.
Recommended: Warriors Game | Important Highlights
If you are concerned about your child’s safety, you can always disable in-app purchases and set time limits on the game.
Is candy crush saga free?
Candy Crush Saga is a free-to-play mobile game developed and published by King. It is available for download on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices.
The objective of the game is to score as high as possible by matching candies of the same color. The game is played in rounds, and each round has a different goal.
Candy Crush Saga is a puzzle game that has taken the world by storm. With its simple but addictive gameplay, it’s no wonder why so many people are hooked on playing it.
If you’re looking for tips on how to beat those tough levels, or just want to learn everything there is to know about the game, we’ve got you covered. Thanks for reading and happy gaming!
Recommended for you: