CMPSY or The Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna (MMPSY) is a unique initiative of Govt of Haryana which aims to provide financial assistance to the EWS families of Haryana.
It is considered to be one of the largest social security programs in the country, designed under the direction of the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Haryana.
Haryana state government has launched this CM Parivar Samridhi yojana to ensure social security to every eligible family. Such schemes will be provided in the form of social security, accidental insurance, life insurance, and pension benefits to the people.
Under this scheme, about 15 to 20 lakh EWS families will be benefited. Under the CM Parivar Samridhi Yojana, the state government will provide Rs 6,000 per year as financial assistance to the beneficiaries of the scheme.
Due to Coronavirus, all those poor families whose name does not materialize in any scheme list run by the State or Government of India can register for Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana (CMPSY) or get more information related to the CMPSY scheme by calling the 1100 helpline number.
There is good news for those who want to apply online for the Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana of Haryana state, at present, the registration process has been started again by the Haryana government as the government process was retarded for some time due to Kovid-19.
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2021|
|Department||Finance Department, Government Of Haryana|
|Premium amount||55-200 per month|
If you go to the official website of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana, you will see a popup message of registration, following this you can easily apply online for MMPSY, you can fill the online application form by yourself or by visiting the nearest CSC, SARAL center.
Pension Scheme under Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2022
Beneficiaries of Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana, Government of Haryana, would be entitled to a pension under any of the following three pension schemes administered by the Government of India as given below –
- PM-Kisan: Online registration, check the status
- ई-श्रम पोर्टल : पंजीकरण, और लाभ (E-SHRAM PORTAL)
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Man Dhan Yojana
CMPSY Scheme Coronavirus Assistance
Under the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana, the registered beneficiaries of the scheme are provided financial assistance of Rs.4,000 per family.
More than 12 lakh poor families registered under Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana are the beneficiaries of this financial assistance.
The MMPSY scheme is being operated through the coordination of both the state government and the central government so that the citizens of the state facing any kind of financial crisis be able to cope.
Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana Benefits
The Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana run by the Haryana government is a welfare scheme, which will benefit all the poor families of the state of Haryana, which are already deprived of any other scheme, the benefits are given below are as follows –
- Each family will get INR 6,000 per year under the MMPSY scheme.
- According to this scheme, a premium of INR 330 per annum will be paid under life insurance under PMJJBY for all the beneficiaries in the age group of 18-50 years.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, all the beneficiaries of 18-70 years will be paid Rs 12 per year on the amount of accident insurance.
- The eligible farmer families will be paid the amount of premium to be paid by the farmer under PMFBY.
Parivar Samridhi Yojana Purpose
The objective of this Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY) of the Haryana Government is to provide social and financial security in terms of life and pension benefits etc to the eligible solitary families of the state.
MMPSY Eligibility: This Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana is open only to poor families residing in the state of Haryana, to get enrolled under this scheme, one should qualify the below criteria –
|Individual/family||income of up to Rs1,80,000/- and with land holdings of up to 2 Hectares|
|Small Bussiness||annual turnover up to 1.5 Cr.|
- The income of the beneficiaries should be between Rs 15,000 per month to Rs 1,80,000 per year and the total family land is up to 5 acres i.e. 2 hectares.
- Out families can be included in the MMPSY scheme who have Family ID I.E Parivar Pehchan Patra Number.
- Proof of residence
- Income proof
- Aadhar Card
- Identity proof
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Other Schemes covered under the CMPSY
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapaari Mandhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojna
Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2022
If any person or family, falling under the below poverty line, in Haryana state wants to register under this CMPSY of the government, then he has to complete the following process –
- First of all, go to the official website cm-psy.haryana.gov.in to apply.
- After that click on the Operator Login button, if you do not have CSC login then go to apply online link.
- Now enter your CSC ID in the text box.
- Read the essential guidelines mentioned on the portal.
- After that fill out the application form for the CMPSY scheme.
- Click on submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration form.
Read these also: