The admit card for UPSC IAS 2021 has been released by the Commission on September 16, 2021. UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2021 has been released on the official website of UPSC at upsconline.nic.in. UPSC CSE Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded from the official website of UPSC by using the candidate registration id or roll number.
Candidates can download the admit card for UPSC IAS Prelims till October 10, 2021.
The admit card for UPSC IAS Exam 2021 Prelims, Mains, and Interview is issued separately by the commission. Candidates must carry the UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021 on the day of the exam along with an original valid photo ID card.
After downloading the UPSC IAS 2021 Admit Card, candidates must take a printout of it and carry it to the exam center on the day of the exam. The candidates who will succeed in the prelim exam will have to appear in the main exam, the main exam will be conducted on 07, 08, 09, 15, and 16 January 2022. For more information on Civil Services Exam Admit Card 2021, you can visit the official website of the UPSC here.
यह भी पढ़ें – यदि आप भारतीय लोक सेवा परीक्षा की तैयारी कर बड़े अधिकारी 👮♀️👩✈️ बनना चाहते हैं तो सबसे पहले इन किताबों को पढ़िए। इस पेज में UPSC IAS की परीक्षा के लिए सबसे महत्त्वपूर्ण किताबों की सूची हैं।
How to Download Civil Services Exam Admit Card 2021
Candidates can download UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021 simply in two ways. Candidates can also download the admit card through the link given in our article and you can also download the admit card online by visiting the official site of UPSC.
Admit card is a very important document for the IAS exam. Without the admit card candidates cannot enter into the examination hall. We are giving some best tips to the candidates to download the admit card. Let’s take a look at the tips again.
- Candidates have to click on the link given on the page.
- On clicking the link, the admit card page will open in the computer screen of the candidates.
- After reading the important details of the admit card, candidates have to click on the link of Yes.
- As shown in above image, on clicking the option “To Download e-Admit“, a new page of important instructions will be shown. The candidates are advised to read this Notice carefully and click on Yes. As soon you click on yes a new page will appear on the scree where the registration ID and date of birth of the candidates will be promted to show the UPSC Prelims admit card of the candidate.
- Candidates should choose any one option to download or print the admit card.
The information related to the examination is given on the admit card such as –
- Roll Number
- Parent’s name
- Test Date
- Exam center
- Exam time
and other Necessary Guidelines.
- Along with the hard copy of the admit card, you must also carry a valid ID proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport), which has been mentioned in the UPSC registration form.
Important Dates for UPSC Aspirants
|Admit card date for Preliminary exam||16 September 2021|
|Preliminary Exam Date||10 October 2021|
|Admit card date for the main exam||December 2021|
|Main Exam Date||07, 08, 09, 15, and 16 January 2022|
Civil Services Exam Pattern 2021
- Exam Mode – Pen and Paper Based
- Exam Type – Objective
- Total Questions (Paper 1 – GS) – 100 Questions
- Total Questions (Paper 2 – CSAT) – 80 Questions
- Language – English and Hindi
- Negative Marking – 1/3
For Preliminary Exam
The preliminary examination will be a total of 400 marks. There will be a negative marking of 1/3rd of the total marks in each question if the candidate gives a wrong answer. No negative marking will be done if the candidate left or skip a question.
- First Paper – General Studies paper will be of total 200 marks.
- Second Paper – Aptitude Test (CSAT) is a paper of 200 marks which will carry a total of 200 marks.
For Main Exam
The main exam will be conducted in Paper A and Paper B. Candidates will be given 3 hours 30 minutes for the main exam.
|Paper A – Indian Language, Hindi – (Qualifying Paper)||300|
|Paper B –English – (Qualifying Paper)||300|
|Paper – I: Essay||250|
|Paper – II: GS – 1 – (History, Geography, and Culture)||250|
|Paper – III: GS – 2 – (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice & IR)||250|
|Paper – IV: GS – 3 (Economics, Environment, Bio-Diversity, Technology, Security and Disaster Management)||250|
|Paper – V: GS – 4 (Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)||250|
|Paper – VI: Optional Subject – Paper – 1||250|
|Paper – VII: Optional Subject – Paper – 2||250|
Marks for all questions will be added to the final result
|Paper – Essay||250|
|Paper – General Studies I (Indian Heritage and Culture, History, and Geography of the World and Society)||250|
|Paper III – General Studies II (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International Relations)||250|
|Paper IV – General Studies III (Technology, Economic Development, Biodiversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)||250|
|Paper V – General Studies IV (Ethics, Integrity, Aptitude)||250|
|Paper VI – Optional Subject Paper I||250|
|Paper VII – Optional Subject Paper II||250|
|Sub Total (Written Exam)||1750|
Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2021
UPSC Exam will be conducted on the basis of Preliminary and Main Exam. The preliminary exam will be divided into two parts (Paper 1 and Paper 2). Both the parts will be of a total of 200 marks. After that, the candidates who will clear the preliminary exam will be called for the main exam.
The main exam will be 1750 marks which will include 275 marks of the interview round. You can get the Preliminary and Mains Exam 2021 Syllabus from below.
Civil Services Exam Admit Card
Let the candidates know that the UPSC IAS 2021 admit card of any candidate will not be sent by the commission through the post. You have to download your admit card yourself. It is very important to have an admit card to take the exam. Important information related to the exam will be given on the admit card like exam date, exam time, etc. Get admit card-related dates from below.
READ 2 MIN ALSO :
- PCV Test कई परीक्षणों में से एक है जिसका उपयोग एनीमिया (खून की कमी से होने वाली एक बीमारी) की जाँच के लिए किया जाता है।
- A urine test is one of the effective Health screening procedures.
- डायबिटीज/मधुमेह के मरीज भूलकर भी न करें ये काम, जानलेवा हो सकता है।
- डॉक्टर आपके साथ बदसलूकी करे तो यहाँ शिकायत कर उसका लायसेंस रद्द करवा दें
- सावधान! यात्रा करने से पहले वाहन में देख ले स्टीकर वर्ना हो सकता है बड़ा हादसा।
- यदि आप भारतीय लोक सेवा परीक्षा की तैयारी कर बड़े अधिकारी 👮♀️👩✈️ बनना चाहते हैं तो सबसे पहले इन किताबों को पढ़िए। इस पेज में UPSC IAS की परीक्षा के लिए सबसे महत्त्वपूर्ण किताबों की सूची हैं।