Vex – League of Legends: ln the game of League of Legends, there are many champions to choose from – each with their own unique set of skills, playstyle, and lore.
But there is one champion in particular who has always stood out to me, and that is Vex.
In this article, we will be exploring everything about Vex – her abilities, her story, and how to play her effectively in-game.
What is Vex?
Vex is a powerful and feared champion in League of Legends. She is an assassin who specializes in killing her opponents quickly and efficiently.
Recommended – What does the word ‘Vex’ mean in English?
Her abilities allow her to move around the battlefield easily, making her hard to catch and even harder to kill.
Her main weapons are her daggers, which she uses to devastating effect.
The Different Types of Vex
There are a variety of different types of Vex in League of Legends. Each type has its own unique set of skills and abilities.
The first type is the Melee Vex. These are the most common type and can be found in nearly every game. They have high damage output and are very difficult to kill. However, they are also very susceptible to crowd control effects.
The second type is the Ranged Vex. Ranged Vex are not as common as Melee, but can still be found in some games. They have lower damage output than Melee, but make up for it with their long-range attacks. They are also much easier to kill than Melee.
Recommended– Ready or Not Game (2022)
The third and final type is the Mage Vex. Mage are the rarest type of Vex and can only be found in a handful of games.
They have very high damage output but are very fragile. They should be avoided if possible, as they can easily take down an entire team if left unchecked.
Pros and Cons of Vex
Vex is a powerful and versatile champion in League of Legends. She can be played in multiple ways and can easily take down enemies with her powerful kit.
However, she does have some weaknesses that players need to be aware of.
- Strong kit with a lot of burst damage
- Can easily take down enemies
- Very versatile and can be played in multiple ways
- Ultimate allows her to escape dangerous situations or chase down enemies
- Can be kited by mobile champions
- Easily interrupted while casting her ultimate
- Does not have a lot of sustained damage
Here are some recipes for using Vex to your advantage:
- Use Vex’s Q ability to harass your opponents. This will damage and slow them, making it harder for them to hit you back.
- When laning against melee opponents, use Vex’s W ability to keep them at bay. The shield will protect you from their attacks while you poke at them with your own abilities.
- If you find yourself being focused by the enemy team, use Vex’s E ability to create a decoy that will take the brunt of the damage for you. This will allow you to escape or reposition yourself to better fight back.
- Vex’s ultimate ability can be used in a few different ways. Use it as an initiator to catch enemies off-guard, or use it defensively to create a barrier between you and an oncoming assault.
There are a few champions in League of Legends that can take on the role of Vex in the game. Some of these champions include –
- Evelynn, and
Each one of these champions has its own unique set of skills and abilities that can be used to dominate their opponents.
Vex is a powerful champion in League of Legends who can easily take down enemies if used correctly.
If you’re looking to add a new champion to your repertoire, be sure to give Vex a try.
With her high damage output and versatile kit, she’s sure to become one of your favorite champions in no time.
Recommended for you –