Looking for a way to win some extra cash? ITV’s Free Cash Friday is back and bigger than ever!
This week, it is giving away a massive bonus prize in our Spin to Win game. To be in with a chance of winning, simply read the complete process and enter your details!
Thinking about how it works or how to get Free Cash Prizes? Check the instruction below.
itv.com/win Free Cash Friday
Free Cash Friday is a competition programme organized by ITV that offers free, participation in the competition and, opportunities to win surprising cash prizes.
What you need to do is, simply, enter the programme to win amazing bonus prizes in Spin To Win!
Here are some amazing cash prizes conducted previously –
- GMB Competitions FCF August – Win up to £5,000 in our Spin To Win competition!
- ITV FCF September – We’re giving away another £5,000 in our Spin To Win competition!
How to Enter the ITV Free Cash Friday Competition
In order to enter the ITV Free Cash Friday competition, viewers must watch Good Morning Britain between 6:00 am and 8:30am on Fridays.
During the show, a code word will be displayed on the screen. viewers must then go to the ITV competitions website and enter the code word.
Once registered, viewers will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
The prize for the ITV Free Cash Friday competition is £5,000. The winner will be announced at the end of Good Morning Britain on Friday that they entered.
Procedure to enter the programme
- Visit itv.com/win official website and look for the ‘Free Cash Friday’ link/poster. Click on the link and you will be taken to the Spin To Win entry form “Enter Now”.
- Enter your details into the form within 30 minutes and spin the wheel to see if you’ve won a prize! You can enter once per day until the competition closes. Good luck!
How to win ITV Free Cash Friday?
You Can Win an amazing cash prize on Free Cash Friday ranging between £500 to £5,000.
It is a competition where you can win amazing bonus prizes by spinning the wheel.
To enter, all you need to do is follow the procedure described above. Additionally, you can follow @GMBComps on Twitter and retweet the Spin To Win tweet.
You can also enter by sending a direct message to @GMBComps with your answer to the question.
Recommended: Rocket league: Check these game guides carefully
The prize for this week’s Free Cash Friday is £500! To be in with a chance of winning, make sure you retweet the Spin To Win tweet and follow @GMBComps on Twitter. Good luck!
ITV Competition Free Cash Friday End Time
- The ITV Competition Free Cash Friday usually ends at 12:30 pm.
ITV’s Free Cash Friday and give various cash prizes! Every week, the host will be giving away £5,000 in cash, plus a bonus prize of £10,000!
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the “Free Cash Friday” competition (“Competition”) run by ITV1 (“ITV”).
By taking part in this Competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of ITV (or their parent, affiliate, or subsidiary companies) and their immediate families, prize sponsors, contributors to the programme, and anyone else professionally associated with the Competition.
- To enter the Competition, eligible entrants must go online to itv.com/win (the “Website”) between 09:00 BST during Entry, follow the on-screen instructions to enter their details, and answer a multiple-choice question correctly. Only one entry per person is permitted during the Entry Period.
- One winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received during the Entry Period by an independent third party PromoVeritas Limited (“Independent Judge”). The winning entrant will receive £5,000 cash (the “Prize”). The Prize will be paid into the winning entrant’s bank account within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- There is no cash alternative for the Prize and the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
If you’re looking to take part in Free Cash Friday on ITV, you’ll need to be aware of the previous winners.
Below, we’ve listed some of the most notable names who have taken home the top prize.
- Gary Lineker: The retired England striker and current Match of the Day host was a winner in the competition, pocketing £10,000.
- Susanna Reid: The Good Morning Britain presenter was another big winner, taking home £20,000.
- Piers Morgan: The controversial journalist and TV personality won a massive £50,000 jackpot.
- Kate Garraway: The current Good Morning Britain presenter is another past winner, having scooped £25,000.
How the Competition Works
In order to take part in ITV’s Free Cash Friday competition, you must be a UK resident and over the age of 18.
You will need to register for an account on the ITV website if you do not already have one.
Once you have registered and logged in, you will need to watch Good Morning Britain between 6:00am to 9:00am on the day of the competition.
During this time, a member of the GMB team will give you a unique code word. This code word must be entered on the ITV website within 30 minutes, along with your contact details.
If you are successful in entering the competition, you will be given the chance to spin a wheel to win a prize.
The prizes available vary each week but have included cash sums of up to £5,000 and holiday vouchers worth £2,500 in the past.
Tips and Tricks
In order to have a chance at winning the amazing bonus prize in the Spin To Win game on Free Cash Friday, you’ll need to do a few things first –
- First, make sure you’re watching ITV during the game show hours on Friday – we’ll be giving away plenty of clues as to when the game will air live.
- Second, get yourself set up with an account on the GMB website – this is where you’ll enter your spins and winnings.
- Lastly, brush up on your knowledge of British culture and landmarks – we’ll be asking questions about both during the game!
1. How do I enter the Free Cash Friday competition?
Ans – To enter the competition, simply watch Good Morning Britain from 06 am on Fridays and look out for the Spin to Win code word.
Once you’ve got the code word, head over to itv.com/competitions and enter it in the relevant field.
You’ll then be in with a chance of winning that day’s amazing bonus prize!
2. What is the Spin to Win code word?
Ans – The Spin to Win code word is a special keyword that will be announced on Good Morning Britain each Friday morning.
To find out what the code word is, just tune in to GMB from 6am on Fridays.
3. What is the prize for Free Cash Friday?
Ans – Each week, there is a different prize up for grabs for lucky winners of the Free Cash Friday competition.
Previous prizes have included cash bonuses, shopping vouchers, and even luxury holidays! So make sure you tune in every week to see what amazing prize could be yours.
4. When is the Free Cash Friday competition open?
Ans – The competition opens at 10 am on Fridays and closes at 12:30 pm on the same day. So make sure you tune in early and get your entry in as soon as possible!
Q.5 When can I enter free cash Friday?
Ans – It runs every week from 10 am-12:30 pm.
Recommended for you: