Framed is a movie guessing word puzzle game where you have to reveal the name of the movie after seeing a scene or a picture. Each image is randomly drawn from a list of the most popular films of the past decade
The game is released with 6 markers of the day and players get up to 6 attempts to guess the correct movie title.
This game is developed by the “Wordle & Hurdle Team” which releases new framed movie puzzles every day for you to solve and here we can find the answers to all today’s movie puzzles for free.
How to Play Framed Game?
You don’t need anything to play the game of this word or there is no need to log in or download the game. This game can play free of cost on your PC.
Here you can follow the instructions below on how you can play this Movie Guessing Game:
- Open the official website of the Game or download wtf or Android app. You can also visit Infrexa Games and play the Unblocked Version of the game.
- Now you will see an empty box on the screen where you have to enter the movie title and make a total of 6 attempts
- Use the image provided to guess the name of the movie
- Missed or wrong attempts unlock more scenes
- Leave the input blank and press Submit to skip to the next image
- Share your Framed score by answering with as few attempts as possible!
You can get good at the game by using the tips below, which will make it a little easier to get closer to the movie you’re trying to find:
- Cycle through the pictures – every time you guess wrong you get another picture. You can click the numbers below it to see the previous image. Flip these several times to inspire some kind of identification in your mind.
- Find an actor – If you see an actor you recognize, check out their IMDB profile! Yes, it is a little deceptive, but you give yourself an additional clue to solve the puzzle. These are just for fun, there’s no shame in getting a little help.
Can I Play the Previous Day’s Games
No, once the puzzle is finished that’s it. Frames don’t let you play around past puzzles or pottery in free-play mode like Octordal.
That may change, but for now, you’ll have to wait until midnight (EST) again for your next Word fix.
See you again tomorrow for the next set of answers. If you want more games like this, Harry Potter fans should check out the term Hogwarts.
Recommended for you: