Poeltl is another take on the popular word game Wordle. The premise is similar to most games of this nature, but you’re looking for the name of a specific NBA player currently playing in the league!
If you’re wondering what’s the solution to today’s Poeltl game, we’ll have it for you in this guide.
Each day Poeltl will challenge you with a new puzzle. After midnight you get a chance to try it out by visiting the official Poeltl website.
How To Play?
You do not require an account or need to be signed/logged in to play the Poeltl word game. This game can be played for free on the browser on mobile or PC.
|Name||Poeltl – NBA Players Guessing Game|
|Other Name||Wordle NBA Players Edition|
|Poeltl Web Official Website||Poeltl.dunk.town|
Here you can follow complete instructions on how to play the Poeltl word puzzle game:
- Open the official website of the Game i.e poeltl.dunk.town
- Now you see a blank box on the screen where you need to enter the name of an NBA basketball player
- You get eight guesses, try any current NBA player!
- Green in any column indicates a match!
- Yellow in the team column indicates the mystery player at a point played for this team but has not currently
- The yellow secret in the position column indicates a partial match of the player’s position.
- Yellow in another column indicates that this attribute is within 2 of Mystery Player
- If you get stuck, try enabling Silhouette Mode!
So, you never lose a word game. We will update this page daily and publish recent solutions, so don’t forget to bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
Read this also: