- Tic-Tac-Toe Multiplayer
- Gun Mayhem 2
- Pool 8 ball online
- House of Hazards
- Fnaf unblocked
- 1v1 LoL
- Zahvat io
Agar.io is a multiplayer online game developed by a Brazilian developer Matheus Valadares. The objective of the game is to grow a cell by consuming other players’ cells and Agar (a jelly-like substance).
|Name||28 April 2015|
|Publish||28 April 2015|
|Genre||Action game, Massively multiplayer online game, Casual game|
|Modes||Multiplayer video game|
|Platforms||Web browser, iOS, Android, Microsoft Windows, Linux, iPadOS, Classic Mac OS|
- Free For All (FFA): There is no team play, and players can only consume cells that are smaller than themselves.
- Teams: The team with the most points at the end of the game wins. In Teams, players are divided into two or more teams depending on the number of players in the game.
- Party Mode: players are randomly assigned to one of four teams at the start of the game, indicated by the different colored borders around each player’s cell.
The goal of the game is to have the highest mass at the end of the round. If you have any difficulty, you can play this game on this site.
How to play Agar.io?
Agar.io is a multiplayer online game played on web browsers and on mobile devices. The objective of the game is to grow a cell by consuming other cells and avoiding being consumed by larger cells.
Players can control their cell using their computer mouse or touchpad. By moving the cursor, the players can make their cell move in any direction.
The player’s cell will gradually speed up as it grows larger. Players can split their cells into smaller cells by double-clicking on their screen or pressing the spacebar key, which is useful for both evading predators and consuming smaller prey.
Different game modes are available that change the rules of the game slightly.
- W: Eject Mass
- Spacebar: Split
- Mouse: To move in any direction
Tips and Tricks
- You can split your cell into multiple pieces to make it easier to eat smaller cells, and you can also eject some mass to speed up or escape from larger cells by pressing the W key.
- The game map is divided into quadrants, and each quadrant has its own leaderboard. The goal is to get the highest score on each leaderboard.
- You can use agar.io bots to help you play the game automatically, but be aware that they are against the rules and may get you banned from the game.
Can I use Agar.io Skins
Yes! You can use different skins in order to make your game experience more personal.
- One of the best ways to do this is by using a private server. Private servers are not detectable by the game administrators, and they give you a lot of advantages over other players who are not using them.
For instance, you will have a much lower ping, which will make your movements smoother and faster. You will also have access to a lot more resources, which you can use to upgrade your cell or buy new skins.
- Another great hack that you can use is an aimbot. Aimbots are programs that will automatically target and kill other players for you. This is an incredibly powerful tool that can easily help you climb up the leaderboards
However, it is important to note that using an aimbot is considered cheating by most people, so if you do get caught, you may be banned from the game permanently.
Agar.io unblocked alternative- Play online for free
Go top of this page to play the Agat.io unblocked alternative.