When it comes to first-person shooter games, there is no denying that Call of Duty is one of the most popular franchises out there.
In early 2020 the HTML Version of the game called; Call of Duty was launched by a fugames which is available to play on Infrexa Games.
|Call of Duty
|Activision, Infinity Ward, Treyarch, and Aspyr
|October 29, 2003
|Battle Royal, a First-person shooter
|Android, iOS, Windows, Ps1, PS2, Ps3, Ps4, Ps5, Nintendo DS, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One
The original game developed by Infinity Ward and Activision, this popular game has taken the gaming world by storm. The series has been around for over a decade and shows no signs of slowing down.
With each new release, fans are treated to an action-packed campaign mode as well as an addicting multiplayer experience.
The Rules of Call of Duty
The online first-person shooter game Call of Duty has a set of rules that players must follow to play the game.
These rules are designed to create a fair and fun environment for all players and to prevent cheating or other unfair gameplay.
- All players must agree to the terms and conditions of the game before they can begin playing.
- Players must be 14+ years of age or older to play the game.
- Players must not engage in any type of cheating or hacking, which includes but is not limited to: using third-party software to gain an unfair advantage, exploiting bugs or glitches in the game, or accessing another player’s account without permission.
- Players who are found to be breaking any of these rules may be banned permanently.
How to Play?
To play Call of Duty, there are a few things that you will need to do. First, you will need to find a website like Infrexa Games that offers the game.
Once you have found the game, you will then need to click to start the game on your computer using the control keys.
Play Call of Duty unblocked free online
Now, some players may not have access to the game due to its age or because it is blocked by their school or work network.
The good news is that you can now play Call of Duty unblocked at school or work. This means that you will not be blocked by any filters or firewalls when you try to access the game.
- Mouse 1: Fire Weapon
- Mouse 2: Raise Sights
- Mouse Wheel: Switch Weapon
- W: Forward
- S: Backward
- A: Strafe Left
- D: Strafe Righ
- Left Shift: Sprint
- Left CTRL: Crouch
- C: Prone
- O: Lean Left
- E: Lean Right
- Spacebar: Jump
- R: Reload