Subway Surfers high score: Subway Surfers is an endless runner game that has been downloaded over 3 billion times. It’s simple to play, but hard to master.
Despite playing Subway Surfers free online game casually for years, I’ve never come close to achieving a “world-breaking high score.” Whether it’s due to lag or my slow reaction time, I haven’t reached those impressive levels.
Now, there are individuals with incredible world records for Subway Surfers’ high scores. If you’re interested in challenging them, I’ve done my homework and am here to help you prepare.
Before we get into the tips, it’s important to note that I’ve tested these techniques, and while they’ve helped me improve my high score, I admit I’m not the fastest player, and the game eventually got the better of me.
However, if you’re determined to break the current world record, then you have an exciting challenge ahead of you.
The current world record for Subway Surfer’s High Score
Here’s an exclusive look at the top three world record holders for Subway Surfers:
1. Harshal Gavali – The Limit Breaker
Harshal Gavali sits at the top of the Subway Surfers world with an incredible score of 2,147,483,647 points (Live Gameplay Video). His achievement has almost reached the game’s score limit, showcasing not only exceptional skill but an unparalleled understanding of the game mechanics.
2. Karim Mayur – The Two Billion Club
Karim Mayur isn’t far behind, boasting a remarkable score of 2,000,001,660 points. His mastery of Subway Surfers has earned him a spot in the exclusive two-billion-point club, a testament to his dedication and gaming prowess.
3. Ruhanul I – Surging Past the Billions
Ruhanul I has secured the third spot with an impressive score of 1,706,059,214 points. His ability to navigate the subway terrain and accumulate such a high score speaks volumes about his strategic approach to the game.
How to get a high score in Subway Surfers?
As you probably know by now, each time you play you will start at 0 points and work your way up. Of course, you can assemble and use multipliers to increase the Subway Surfers’ score, but before you start your training, make sure you follow a few tips to warm up for the grind:
- Farm and upgrade boosters: Boosters will really help you maximize your high score, so you should try to collect as many as you can, and upgrade every chance you get. This is a surefire way to keep you safe with minimal effort because boosters like magnets will make it much easier to get points (by collecting coins for you).
- Keep your head up: Cool as you progress, the levels will get faster and faster. Panicking is your worst enemy. Analyze the track, anticipate obstacles, and stay calm under pressure. A clear mind makes quick decisions that keep you surfing longer.
- Use two fingers to move: Although you can casually play the game with one hand, when you are under pressure to make split-second decisions, you want to be able to do them very quickly. Using both hands allows for faster, more precise double movements, especially when dodging tricky obstacles or switching train boards in mid-air (in the air, quickly jumping left or right while swapping trains).
- Always Go Up: You have probably already noticed that running on top of trains is always better than running down and between them. There are far fewer obstacles to the top of the trains, but the same (if not more) rewards. Whenever you get a chance, always try to choose the least crowded option, as it will allow you to last longer, and thus lead to a higher score.
- Play a character you’re comfortable with: Comfort matters! Choose a character you genuinely enjoy playing. Feeling connected to your surfer can subconsciously improve your gameplay and boost your score potential.
Go next level: Advanced Strategies
Ready to take your skills to the next level? Here are some pro tips to skyrocket your scores:
- Master the Timing: Perfecting your jump timing – over obstacles and trains – can earn you precious seconds and maximize score multipliers.
- Ride the Switch: Learn to seamlessly swap between train boards while airborne. This not only looks cool but also allows you to reach more coins and activate score-boosting zones.
- Magnetize Like a Pro: Don’t just toss out the magnet booster. Time is used strategically to maximize coin collection, especially in areas with dense coin clusters.
Initially, achieving high scores on the first day of playing might be challenging as upgrading to boosters is necessary.
However, through consistent training, practice, and exercise, you can steadily ascend the ranks and achieve a Diamond High score.
Remember, improvement comes with practice! Try out different tips and strategies, hone your skills, and observe your score increasing gradually. With dedication and a surfer spirit, you can conquer the tracks and attain coveted diamond-level ranks in Subway Surfers!
Watch this live video | Score of 2,147,483,647 points
Read this also: