Weaver is a free web-based word game that is similar to Wordle but the ladder game version where you weave your way from the start word to the end
How to play Weaver game?
- Weave your way from starting word to the last word.
- Any word you put here only removes one letter
- You have to reach the final word by entering 4 letter words with a maximum of 6 tries.
Watch the video below to learn more about gameplay.
Features of the Game?
Weaver is actually a word ladder game that was invented by Lewis Carroll in the year 1877. The game was impressed by Wordly’s popularity and gameplay. It includes the following features –
- Weaver has a Wordle-like interface.
- Game’s difficulty is for players to knit words to solve the game, and they are only able to replace one word at a time.
- To finish the challenge, players have to get or knit a word from other words in the game.
- Weaver’s gameplay is slightly different than Wordle because there are no guessing words, players must form words by weaving them together.
- The inspiration behind creating this particular game is very similar to that of Wordle as the creator of the game claims that he created the game to entertain his mother and girlfriend.
- It is a game that is fun and engaging.
- Weaver’s word questions specifically refer to this word puzzle game.
- In this game, players must form words using a given word, and only one character changes at a time.
Where to play Weaver game
- Go to the official page of Weaver through wordwormdormdork.com or you can also play the game on this page above.
- Now you will see a word ladder puzzle game on the screen
- Guess the correct word path with the least amount of effort
- Weave your way from the starting word to the last word.
You can also play it on InfrexaGames, here you don’t need an account or login to play this word game. This game can be played for free in the browser on mobile or PC.
The benefits are given below –
1. It helps you improve your vocabulary
No matter how old you are, it’s never too late to learn new words. With word puzzles, you come across new puzzles that you can use with everyday conversations or just add better to your word bank.
2. Good for memory
As you use your memory to recognize and remember vocabulary words from word games, your brain function develops as well. Puzzles for the elderly help them maintain the sharpness of their minds.
3. It helps develop cognitive skills
In addition to memory, the regular play of word puzzles can also help with other cognitive functions such as learning, paying attention, and remembering. Exercising your brain consistently will enable you to focus better and think creatively.
4. Assists develop the character of the child
Letting your child solve more word puzzles can help develop the building blocks of that character. Answering these puzzles can build determination, creativity, resourcefulness, an appetite for learning, and social skills.
5. Beneficial for your mental health
Playing word games can be a good way to depression. Some people relax with these word puzzles by keeping their brains on.
Experts recommend word searches and crosswords because they help you focus on just one thing. They can even be somewhat pleasurable for some, helping to release serotonin in the body.
How do share results?
This game also allows you to share your results on social media, in which you can display your efforts and metrics color patterns.
You can share these results with your friends easily through social media.
Weaver Game FAQs
Q.1 What is the word ladder-like in the game?
🟩Green if any word contains green (correct letter, correct position)
Q.2 Is it possible to play Weaver more than once a day?
Recommended for you: