- Two ball 3d – 2 players
- Tank Battle
- Free Cell online
- Call of Duty
- Cookie Clicker
- Stick Tank Wars 2
- Happy Wheels
Apple Shooter is a simple archery-based online game where your goal is to shoot an apple off a person’s head using a bow and arrow.
How to play Apple shooter
- Aim and Shoot:
- Use your mouse to aim the bow in the desired direction. The character’s head with the apple is your target.
- Click and hold the left mouse button to draw the bowstring, increasing the power of the shot.
- Adjust the angle and power of the shot based on the distance and trajectory required to hit the apple.
- Release the Arrow:
- Release the left mouse button to shoot the arrow.
- The arrow will travel along the path you aimed. The objective is to hit the apple without harming the person.
If your shot hits the apple, you’ll proceed to the next level, which might involve increasing distances or more challenging scenarios. If your shot misses or hits the person, the game will end, and you’ll have to restart.
- Mouse: Aim and shoot
- Left Mouse Button: Draw the bowstring
Apple Shooter Wiki
Apple Shooter is a flash game developed by Wolf Games. The game was initially released on August 8, 2007, and updated to HTML5 in 2016.
|August 8, 2007
|Classic, Casual, Shooting Game, Archery,
|Web browsers (Mobile, Tab, PC)
It has been played by millions of people around the world and has been featured on numerous websites. The game has received generally positive reviews, with critics praising its simple yet addictive gameplay.
Tips and tricks
Here are some tips and tricks to help you win the Apple Shooter game:
- The first thing you need to do is practice your aim. You can do this by shooting at targets. The more you practice, the better your aim will be.
Recommended for you: