Bejeweled Blitz’ game: If you’re a fan of puzzle games, then you’ll definitely want to check out ‘Bejeweled Blitz.’ This game is a classic addition to any mobile device, and it’s easy to see why.
The gameplay is simple – match gems of the same color together to create chains and score points.
But the challenge comes in trying to create combos that will take your score up into the millions. So if you’re looking for a quick and fun puzzle game, be sure to check out ‘Bejeweled Blitz.’
What is ‘Bejeweled Blitz’?
Bejeweled Blitz is a digital puzzle game developed by PopCap Games and published by Electronic Arts. The game was released on December 5, 2013 as part of the “EA Free to Play” program.
|February 2009 (Initial Release)
|Android and iOS
It is a successor to the 2007 PopCap mobile game Bejeweled 2 and the 2012 PopCap game Candy Crush Saga.
The objective of the game is to clear a board of matching gems in as few moves as possible. The player can choose from a variety of levels, each with more gems, obstacles, and other complications.
Recommended: Geforce now Fortnite Video Game
If you’re a fan of the classic match-3 puzzle game Bejeweled, you’ll love ‘Bejeweled Blitz.’ The new game is an updated and reworked version of the original with new graphics, sounds, and gameplay.
There are six different modes to play, each with its own set of challenges. You can also create your own levels and share them with others online.
How to Play Bejeweled Blitz
The new ‘Bejeweled Blitz’ game is now available on mobile devices! This fast-paced matching game will have you spending hours on end playing. Here are four basics tips to help you get started.
- The goal of the game is to match three or more gems of the same color to score points. The more gems you match, the more points you score. If a gem is matched with another gem, it disappears and a new one appears in its place. Matching three or more gems in a row will cause them to disappear and create a new horizontal line of gems.
- Matching four or more gems in a row will cause them to transform into an extra powerful gem called a Jewels of Life.
- The jewels are arranged in columns and rows on the playing field, and as you match gems, they move up or down the columns and rows, respectively.
- The goal is to move all of the jewels off the playing field so that they can’t be matched anymore and the game is over. Some jewels are worth more points than others, so it’s important to strategically choose where to place your matches.
Tips for Getting Ahead in ‘Bejeweled Blitz’
If you’re looking to get ahead in “Bejeweled Blitz,” here are a few tips to help you on your way.
First, make sure to focus on matching 3 or more gems of the same color together – this will give you extra points and help you build up your combos quickly.
Additionally, try to save your gems for when they really matter – when you’re close to unlocking a new level or achievement.
And lastly, always be on the lookout for bonus rounds and power-ups that can help you out – they can be enormously helpful in getting ahead.
Strategies for Success in ‘Bejeweled Blitz’
If you’ve never played Bejeweled Blitz before, now’s the time to do so. The game is available on iOS and Android devices, and it’s very easy to get started. Here are some tips for success in this popular game:
1. Start with the easy gems first. If you’re having trouble getting through a level, start by trying to collect the gems in the middle of the board first. This will make it easier to clear the rest of the board and move on to more difficult levels.
2. Make use of power-ups. You’ll often find power-ups in the middle of levels that will help you clear more quickly. Collect these as often as possible and use them to your advantage.
3. Don’t be afraid to use your own strategy. There’s no one right way to play Bejeweled Blitz, so experiment a little and see what works best for you. You may find that one gem type is better than another, or that you need to switch up your playstyle a bit in order to achieve better results.
4. Keep an eye on your score and try to beat your previous records.
Is ‘Bejeweled Blitz’ free?
Yes! The game features free, fast-paced, and frenetic gameplay that has made it one of the most popular mobile games on the market.
The “Bejeweled Blitz” game is available on both Android and iOS devices.
- Bejeweled Stars
- Bejeweled Classic
- Cabals: Card Blitz (CCG)
- Jewels Star 2
- The Infinite Black – Free MMO
- Crystal Crush
If you’re a fan of puzzle games, then you’ll want to check out “Bejeweled Blitz.” This game is easy to learn but difficult to master, and it features more than 100 different levels.
The game is played by around 125 Million People across the internet.
There’s also a campaign mode in which you can play through multiple levels in order to achieve the best score possible.
If all that sounds like too much work for you, there’s also an “easy” mode that makes the game significantly easier.
Recommended for you: