Family id Haryana or ‘Parivar Pehchan Patra’ (PPP) initiative has started under the ‘Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojna’ of the Haryana Government, which aims to prepare the authentic and reliable data of all families in Haryana in a digital format.
The family ID enables the government to record citizens, Birth, Death, and Marriage records to ensure automatic updation of the family data and the time when such life events happen.
This Parivar Pehchan Patra Card will further help the government to drive the social welfare schemes effectively and deliver the benefits of such schemes directly to the final beneficiary, like benefits of scholarships, subsidies, pensions, etc.
Family id Haryana | Parivar Pehchan Patra overview
The scheme intends to accomplish the goals of e-governance and reduce the number of processes in office work by introducing the use of technology in determining eligibility, selecting beneficiaries, and delivering hassle-free services to them.
As above mentioned, Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) aims to build a comprehensive, reliable, and accurate database of families residing in the State. This PPP Data may be further utilized by various line departments to implement and deliver citizen-centric welfare schemes across the State.
|Scheme name||Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP)|
|Started in||24th December 2020|
|Department||CRID, Government of Haryana|
|Scheme level||State-level Scheme|
|Purpose||To prepare the authentic and reliable data of all families in Haryana in a digital format.|
|Official Website||Click here|
How does Parivar Pehchan Patra work?
Under the scheme, a unique ID is issued to each family registered in the PPP database. This ID later can be used by the family members to apply for any services/schemes that are active in the Haryana state.
Who can apply for Parivar Pehchan Patra?
The following types of families are required to enroll in Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) –
- Permanent Family: Any family presently residing within the boundary of Haryana State is required to enroll in Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP). Such a family shall be issued a permanent 8-digit family ID.
- Temporary Family: Any family residing outside Haryana but applying for any service/scheme of the Haryana State shall also be required to enroll themselves in Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP). Such a family shall be issued a 9-digit temporary family ID with the prefix letter ‘T’
Before applying for a Family card in Haryana, please make sure that you have the below documents available in your hand –
- Aadhaar card
- A valid Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate etc
How to apply for Parivar Pehchan Patra?
It is important to highlight that the registration for family ID is free of cost, all citizens are exempted from any type of registration, processing, or service fee to be paid by them for the aforesaid purpose.
Presently, the citizens can apply for PPP ID through three channels –
- CSC VLEs – Common Service Centers managed by Village Level Entrepreneurs
- SARAL Kendras – Antyodaya Saral Kendras are being managed by the State Government
- PPP Operators – Operators registered for the work of PPP across the State.
Currently, the creation of a new PPP ID through self-mode is not available. The citizens have to visit any of the above service facility centers to enroll themselves for a Parivar Pehchan Patra card or family id.
How to check the status, download or edit the information
Checking status and downloading the card: To track the status of your Parivar ID please follow the below instructions –
- Visit the official website of the “Parivar Pahchan Patra” portal here
- Enter your Family ID or Aadhar number
- Fill captcha and
- Click on the search button
- Your computer will display the current status of your family card on the screen
- If your Parivar Pehchan Patra card is generated, then print or download it for future reference
Editing Parivar Pehchan Patra’s details
Your family ID information can be edited through two modes –
1. Self-Update Mode – The citizen can update their family ID using the “Update Family Details” tab available on the Mera Parivar Portal. The citizens will get an OTP on their registered mobile number (which is basically, the mobile number of the Head of Family) and after successful verification/authentication of the OTP, the users can proceed for data update.
Please Note: Citizens are only allowed to update the PPP ID details through the self-update module. However, the creation of a new PPP ID through this mode is currently not available.
2. Assisted Mode – The citizens can reach and approach the nearest CSC, SARAL Kendra or PPP Operator to update their family details. The operator will ask you for the FAMILY ID / OTP and edit the requisite information on the citizen’s behalf.
Maximum attempts allowed to edit the information in PPP?
The citizen can edit the information in their PPP any number of times subject to the following conditions –
- PPP server continuously verifies data provided by you on the portal through various sources electronically and also through field verification wherever necessary. If such verification is finished the field is marked as “Verified”. So already verified details in PPP cannot be edited.
- Only a one-time change/correction is allowed once the citizen signs and uploads the PPP document on the portal.
Benefits of the Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) | Family ID Haryana
PPP includes the following benefits –
- The data available in the Family ID database will be utilized to determine the eligibility of a citizen for a best-suited scheme for him
- The beneficiary can digitally verify his identity while applying for a scheme unlike uploading too many documents in the conventional method. In this way, the automatic self-selection of beneficiaries will be done for receiving benefits
- If the database of families is created and is up to date, families need not separately apply to receive benefits under each scheme.
- Once the data in the PPP database is authenticated and verified, a beneficiary will not be required to submit any more document
Services or Schemes that can be linked with family ID
The family details available in the PPP database could be used to verify the details for the below independent schemes/purposes –
- Scholarship schemes
- Various pensions schemes
- Marriage registration services
- Birth or Death Certificates
- Domicile and Income Certificates
- Vehicle Registration and DL services and so on.
Family ID Haryana or ‘Parivar Pehchan Patra’ (PPP) is dedicated to achieving the real spirit of citizen-centric governance, its main purpose is to prepare the authentic and reliable data of all families in Haryana in a digital format and then select them to receive the benefits under the respective schemes.
Earlier, when the State centralized systems were not developed the citizens were required to produce dozens of documents each time while applying for any welfare scheme run by the Center and or State Governments.
However, since the integrated systems like Smagra ID in Madhya Pradesh or Parivar ID in Haryana have been incepted, it become very easy to apply for a scheme online even without producing hard copies of the documents.
This initiative makes the process simple, cost-effective, and time-saving by verifying the details digitally for both governments and citizens as well.
Read these also: