Madhya Pradesh Revenue Department has launched the SAARA Portal for quick redressal of revenue cases as the number of pending cases related to the revenue department was increasing continuously in the state. In such a situation it became necessary to create an effective system to solve the grievances of the people.
This content is also available in the Hindi language. Visit here to read the content in Hindi.
MP Saara portal is designed and developed by Map_IT following the instructions of the Commissioner of Land Records, Revenue Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh. This portal is also connected with the SAARA App, and the data uploaded in it is directly updated to the portal.
Through the SAARA Portal MP, the Commissioner Land Records, Revenue Office, Bhopal will review the works of his department at three levels –
- State level
- District level and
- Tehsil or block-level
About the portal
Find the below important details about the SAARA portal MP –
|Saara Portal / SAARA MP / MP Saara App
|Revenue Department, M.P Govt.
How does the SAARA Portal work?
The function of the MP SAARA portal is to review the performance of the revenue department and adopt desired changes in its work to increase the effectiveness of the Department. So that people can benefit from the various government schemes easily and transparently.
In addition, MP Saara App helps in the decision-making process by the officials, at the senior level. By simplifying the process of its implementation at the primary level, it fixes the accountability of the officers and employees engaged with the department.
The main feature of this app is to simplify various processes at the department level, for example –
- Crop Girdawari
- harvest test
- The report related to the disposal of revenue cases
- Land Acquisition, Land Management, Partition, and Transition
- Compensation for losses due to heavy rain
- Application for Patwari merger
- Nomination of selected candidates for PM Samman Nidhi Scheme
- Financial assistance to victims under Revenue Book Circular 6-4
- The SAARA App enables the real-time exchange of information between the organization and its various stakeholders.
Real-time transmission of the information helps to resolve the cases quickly. It is considered good over the conventional methods as they were taking an average time of 6 months to transmit a file from one office to another and the victims could not get help on time.
An attempt has been made to overcome these shortcomings through this Saara portal and its Saara app. Now by the use of technology in their routine work, the process of taking action has been expedited.
Benefits of SAARA MP Portal
The SAARA Porta / SAARA App includes various benefits, like it –
- provides the option of monitoring the data related to Fasal Girdawari
- enable the feature to upload the data of Fasal Girdawari
- manages the list of beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi and monitors the progress of their payments
Along with the above, there are many other benefits of the MP Sara Portal as you can see –
- Can see progress related to harvesting and other various reports
- Can see the latest report of Girdavari
- You can see the data of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister’s Kisan Kalyan Yojana
- Other important information like – The name of beneficiaries of the Swamitv Yojna can be accessed
- Farmers can access the dashboard of Girdawari Inspection and Farmer Registration Portal / Kisan App (KISAN App) through it.
How to access the official Saara Portal?
You can access the SAARA MP by visiting the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Revenue Department at: https://saara.mp.gov.in
Alternatively, you can download the official app, which is known as the SAARA APP, on your mobile device by visiting the Play Store. To download the Saara MP app now on your Android device, please use the below button.
इन्हें भी पढ़ें –