You know the old saying, “quality over quantity”? When it comes to guest posting, that adage definitely applies.
A high-quality guest post is worth its weight in gold, while a low-quality one can do more harm than good.
So, what makes a high-quality guest post? In this article, we’ll go over some guidelines to help you create guest posts that will actually be beneficial for both you and us.
By following these tips, you can be sure that your guest posts will add value to our website and help you build your brand and authority in the process.
What is a guest post?
A guest post is a blog article that is written by someone other than the blog’s owner or his team.
Guest posts are often used to provide fresh, relevant content for a blog and to build relationships with other bloggers.
When done correctly, guest posting can be a great way to get exposure for your own blog or website. There are a few things to keep in mind when writing a guest post:
- Make sure the article is well-written and free of typos.
- Be sure to promote your own blog or website within the article.
- Include a bio at the end of the article so readers can learn more about you.
- Reach out to the blog owner beforehand to introduce yourself and pitch your article idea.
Guidelines for a high-quality guest post
There are a few key things to keep in mind when writing a guest post on Infrexa that will help ensure it is of high quality.
First, make sure the piece is well-written and free of any kind of errors. Secondly, ensure that the content is relevant and useful to our audience.
Third, be sure to link back to the relevant websites or blogs in the author bio section so readers can learn more about you and your work.
If you follow these simple guidelines, your guest post will be sure to be of high quality and appreciated by the editorial readership!
Below are the quality standards for your guest post to be qualified for publication on Infrexa –
- Your article must be high quality and well-researched.
- It must be original content – no plagiarism! and SEO Optimized. See this guide on how to write an SEO-friendly post.
- It should be at least 1000 words in length
- Include 1-2 relevant images (with proper attribution) to help illustrate your points. For the proper dimensions of the images please see the Error codes – 431 and 432 provided on this page
- Use H1, H2, H3, H4 and so on headings in proper way
- Include the internal and external links as a reference to support your claim or the fact you asserted in the post.
- Use persuasive, but respectful language throughout the article
- Include a brief author bio at the end of the article, along with a link to your website or blog (if applicable)
- Please proofread your article before submitting it – we will not publish articles with spelling or grammatical errors
- Once you have submitted your article, we will review it and get back to you promptly with our decision. If it is accepted, we reserve the right to make edits for clarity and/or brevity as necessary.
- Don’t add paid or promotional links directly, always mark the “Sponsored” tag with them if you do so. Too many paid or promotional links are restricted to be inserted in the post.
- Don’t write posts related to Casinos or gambling. We support responsible gambling with a very limited scope. Read full guidelines here.
- Don’t submit a post that contains or promotes any nature of the controversy, defamation, and/or topic that is declared illegal and restricted by the Courts or the legal agencies of your country.
How to submit a guest post
If you would like to submit a guest post to our website, please follow the step (s) below –
- Submit your request online using the below pages, on successful submission our team will contact you shortly.
Submit Your Request online
By submitting your guest post you agree to our policy guidelines and shall abide by all the terms and conditions of use available on this page here.
Regardless of anything mentioned at any part of this website, an agreement, or in a liable or slender communication, If we observe any dishonest or deceptive practice, we may reserve the full right to disable or suspend your account for a specific period or permanently as per our own sole discretion.
We hope that these guidelines have helped you understand what it takes to write a high-quality guest post.
If you follow the above guidelines, you’ll be well on your way to creating content that will engage and convert your readers. Thanks for reading and good luck!
1. What is a guest post?
Ans: A guest post is an article that you write and publish on someone else’s blog. Guest posting is a great way to get exposure for your own blog, build relationships with other bloggers, and learn new blogging techniques.
2. How do I find blogs that accept guest posts?
Ans: There are a few different ways to find blogs that accept guest posts.
You can use Google search operators such as “guest post Infrexa” or “write for us Infrexa”, or you can search for specific keywords like “NCERT Infrexa” in your niche that you think might be open to guest contributors.
Once you’ve found the potential blog, take a look at the submission guidelines to see if they accept guest posts and what their requirements are.
3. How do I pitch a guest post idea?
Ans: When you’re ready to pitch a guest post idea to a blog, make sure to read the submission guidelines first so that you know what we’re looking for.
Then, come up with a catchy headline and brief summary of your article idea, and send it on email or submit it to the website so we can check out your writing style.
If we like what we see, we’ll likely give you the green light to submit/publish a full article.
4. What makes a good guest post?
Ans: A good guest post is well-written, informative, and relevant to the blog’s audience. Make sure to proofread your article carefully before submitting it.