Missing 11, is based on Wordle but has been designed to guess all 11 football players who played a specific football game in history.
This is a simple game that is also known as Wordle Soccer.
We’re going to explain the game like – how to download and play the game.
Missing 11 game – Soccer wordle
The Missing 11 game is a daily game that you can play once a day or you can play the previous game in archive mode.
It is a guessing game of famous soccer players, the difficulty increases as compared to the original word and we are going to teach you how to play Missing 11 with tips and tricks to better your skills.
|Name||Missing 11 (Football Players Guessing Game)|
|Other names||Wordle Football Players version|
|Leagues||Premier, LaLiga, Bundesliga, Major League Soccer|
This game is straightforward. It is a game that challenges players to complete the starting lineup.
Recommended: Heardle unlimited
If you want to play Missing 11 now, you should click on missing11.com to play it online for free.
Each day, a new footballer word choice is made which the players must guess in 10 attempts.
How to play Missing 11 game?
You don’t need an account to play the game, this game can be played online on mobile or PC on a browser for free.
Follow the steps given below to know how to play Missing 11 game –
- Visit the official website of the game at Missing11.com.
- Now a blank box appears on the screen where you have to enter the football player’s name.
- There are eight guesses, try any current football player!
- There is a blurry image of the player to start with. Blurred Image Don’t rely on colors as they have been changed. The image becomes slightly less blurry after each projection.
- The feedback will come up comparing you to your prognosticate player. This means the mystery player is not Italian, and plays in the Premier League, but not for Chelsea. The player is a midfielder and his age is around 30 years. The mystery player must have made at least one appearance for a club in The Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, or The Bundesliga in 2022.
- Each day a new mystery player has to be chosen.
The Missing 11 game is the version that asks you about the mysterious soccer players from the previous event. The major rules of the games are –
- You get a total of 6 attempts to guess each footballer
- All the players you choose in the lineup become a mini soccer word-style game
- You need to remember all 11 football players who have played in a specific football game
- Each day there is a new challenge game.
Q.1 How to play Missing Game 11?
Ans – To play the game you have to guess 11 mysterious football players known as Missing 11.
With each attempt by the player, the colored block turns, to hint that how close you are to the player’s guess.
Q.2 How many times can I play the game in a day?
Ans – You can only play it once a day. If you want to play this game again, you can try incognito mode.
Q.3 What is the name of the soccer wordle game?
Ans – It’s a game similar to Wordle where you have to guess the soccer players with several clues, which is called the Missing 11 game. You can play the game online for free.
Recommended for you: