New York Times Games subscription service launched back on March 3rd, 2020, and it currently has a library of over 100 titles. The subscription also includes a monthly bonus game, which is unlocked for everyone at the same time. You can cancel anytime.
NYT Games subscription gives you access to the site’s online games, including favorites like Crosswords, Sudoku, and Word Ladder.
New games are added every month and some of them are updated every day, so there’s always something new to play. And with a subscription, you’ll never have to worry about ads or pay-to-play features.
New York Times Games Subscription Discount
The New York Times games subscription discount is available to anyone who signs up for a yearly subscription. This discount is available for a limited time only, so be sure to sign up soon!
The site offers a variety of subscription discounts for games, including a 20 percent discount for new subscribers. You can find the discount by visiting the Times’ website and clicking on the “Subscriptions” link.
Once you select “Games & More,” you will be able to see the discount and sign up for the service.
Pros and Cons of the New York Times Games Subscription
The New York Times Games section is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest in the world of video games. It offers previews, reviews, and articles on all the hottest games out there.
However, there is a subscription fee for this service. Is it worth it? Let’s take a look at the pros and cons.
- You’ll always be up-to-date on the high-quality latest games and news.
- It is ad-free, you will not see any popups or unwanted ad that may distract your focus from the game.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime when you want.
- You can access exclusive articles that you can’t find anywhere else.
- There is a monthly subscription fee for the service.
Popular Games under New York Times Games subscription
There are many different games offered by the New York Times Games Subscription. Some of these games are new, and some are classics that have been around for years.
There is something for everyone, whether you like puzzle games, strategy games, or just something to waste a few minutes with. Some of the most popular games right now include –
There are also many hidden games that you may not have heard of before. With so many different games to choose from, you’re sure to find something that you’ll love.
And the best part is that you can try out many of the games for free before you decide to subscribe. That way, you can be sure that you’re getting your money’s worth.
Type of games
The New York Times Games Subscription includes a variety of different types of games. Some of the most popular genres include puzzles, these games challenge your logic and problem-solving skills. Popular puzzle games are mentioned above.
How to subscribe?
The New York Times Games Subscription offers access to all of the publication’s online games, including its popular daily crosswords.
You can subscribe to New York Times Games in two ways:
1. All Access Subscription
- Includes news, games, cooking, and more.
- $4 every 4 weeks for 6 months, then $25 every 4 weeks.
- Subscribe online at https://www.nytimes.com/subscription/games
Once you’ve subscribed, you’ll be able to access all of the NYT Games content without any ads or interruptions. You can also take advantage of features like custom puzzles and tracking your progress on the leaderboard.
2. Games Only Subscription
- Includes The Crossword, Spelling Bee, Wordle, and more.
- $6 every 4 weeks.
- Subscribe online at https://www.nytimes.com/subscription/games or through the app.
If you’re a fan of puzzles and brainteasers, the Subscription is a great way to get your fix. With new content added regularly, it’s a great value for puzzle fans of all ages.
How Much Does It Cost?
Though this answer has already been addressed, however, assuming you’re referring to the New York Times Games subscription,
Generally, it costs $6.25/week however during this offer you can subscribe for it for $1/week. It will be billed as $4 every 4 weeks for your first 6 months.
This offer saves your money when you buy individual games for $10 when you don’t have a subscription.
It’s no secret that the New York Times games section can be a bit hit or miss. If you’re looking for alternatives to the NYT games, here are a few options.
- Waffle This online game is similar to Wordle but with a hexagonal grid and 15 moves to form five words. Ply Waffle Game here.
- Dordle: Similar to Wordle, but with a twist. Dordle challenges players to guess two five-letter words simultaneously, making it twice the brainpower and double the fun. The game updates daily and provides a unique and challenging wordplay experience.
- Wordguessr: Another free online Wordle variant, Wordguessr offers a different set of rules to keep things interesting. Players guess a five-letter word, but instead of colored tiles, they receive hints like “contains” or “starts with.” Wordguessr can also be played in various languages, adding another layer of challenge.
- Crossword Labs: This website offers a vast collection of free crossword puzzles of varying difficulty levels. With new puzzles added daily, there’s always something fresh to challenge your brain. Crossword Labs also provides a dictionary and thesaurus to help you solve even the most difficult clues.
- Wordament: An Infrexa game that combines the fast-paced action of a word search with the strategic thinking of a crossword puzzle. Players compete to find as many words as possible within a grid of letters, with longer words and intersecting letters earning more points. Wordament offers a thrilling and addictive gameplay experience.
New York Times Games Subscription is a great way to get access to a large library of games at a reasonable price.
The subscription also comes with some nice extras, like the ability to play offline and exclusive discounts. If you’re looking for a way to improve your gaming experience, this is worth checking out.
If you’re a fan of games, then the New York Times Games subscription is worth considering. For just $1.2 a week, you’ll get access to all of the newspaper’s online games, as well as new ones that are added regularly.
And if you need a break from playing, you can always switch to one of the other great features that the New York Times offers, such as its news articles or crosswords.
Q 1. What is it?
The New York Times Games Subscription is a new service that gives unlimited access to all of the Times’ digital games, including puzzles, crosswords, Sudoku and many more.
Q 2. How much does it cost?
The subscription costs $1.2 per WEEK or $50 per year.
3. How do I sign up?
You can sign up for the Subscription on the Times’ website. Once you’ve created an account, you can start playing any of the games included in the subscription.
Q4. What if I cancel my subscription?
If you cancel your subscription, you will no longer have access to the Times’ digital games. However, you will still be able to play any of the free games on the website.