Note: Exit AMP mode to play Pool 8 ball online on Mobile. If the game does not play on chrome, try with a different browser.
Pool 8 ball online is a cue sport played on a pool table with six pockets and fifteen balls.
Pool 8 ball is one of the most popular online games in the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America. It’s easy to play and doesn’t require much skill.
|Name||Pool 8 ball|
|Modes||Single Player, Multi-player|
|Platforms||iOS, Android, Web-browser|
There are two main types of pool: eight-ball and nine-ball. Eight-ball is played with fifteen numbered balls and a cue ball.
The object of the game is to pocket all of the balls in your assigned group (solid colors or stripes), and then to legally pocket the 8 ball to win the game.
Nine-ball is played with only the nine numbered balls and the cue ball. The object of the game is to pocket the 9 ball.
Pool 8 ball online can be played by two people (singles) or four people (doubles).
In singles, each player has their own cue stick and tries to pocket all of their balls before their opponent does. In doubles, each team has two cue sticks and tries to pocket all of their balls before the other team does.
The game starts with a break shot, which is taken from anywhere behind the head string (the line at the back of the pool table).
The cue ball must hit one of the rails before hitting any other balls; if it doesn’t, it’s a foul and your opponent gets to take their shot from anywhere on the table.
How to play?
To play 8-ball pool online, there are a few things you need:
- Computer with internet access.
- A Pool 8 ball game on your computer browser.
- Two people willing to play (one person can play against the computer if necessary).
- Basic knowledge of how to play 8-ball pool.
If you have all of those things, then you’re ready to start playing 8-ball pool online! Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Choose which player will go first. This can be decided by a coin flip or any other method.
- The first player breaks the rack of balls by hitting the cue ball into them. The goal is to sink at least one ball, but ideally multiple balls.
- Once the balls are broken, players take turns hitting their cue ball into other balls on the table, trying to sink them. Whenever a player sinks a ball, they get another shot.
- When only one kind of ball is left on the table (solid or striped), the player must then sink the 8-ball to win the game. If they sink the 8-ball before sinking all their other balls, they lose immediately.
- The game is over when one player has either won by sinking the 8-ball, or lost by sinking the 8-ball prematurely.
Tips and Tricks for playing Pool 8 ball online
Whether you’re a pool shark or a complete beginner, playing 8 ball online is a great way to improve your skills and have some fun.
Here are some tips and tricks to help you up your game:
- Practice, practice, practice: The more you play, the better you’ll become at reading the angles and potting balls.
- Use your mouse to aim precisely: it’s much more accurate than using the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Take your time when making shots: There’s no time limit, so there’s no need to rush.
- If you’re stuck: Try asking for advice from the game’s chatroom or from other players online.
- Keep an eye on the scoreboard and try to beat your previous best score.
Different versions of Pool 8 ball online
Different versions of the Pool 8 ball online game are available to play. The most popular version is the American style, which is played with fifteen balls on a table with pockets.
This version is also known as Straight Pool. Other versions include British, Canadian and European eight-ball.
The British and Canadian versions are similar to the American style, but with only thirteen balls. The European version is played with sixteen balls, and the pockets are different sizes.
Recommended: Gun Mayhem 2 Game
Where to find the best Pool 8 ball online games?
You can find and play the pool 8 ball online game above on this page. Just scroll up and go to the top of this page.
Pool 8 ball online is a great game to play if you’re looking for a challenge.
It’s also a lot of fun, and it can be very addicting. If you haven’t played it before, I highly recommend giving it a try. You won’t be disappointed.
Q.1 How to play pool ball online?
Ans: To play pool ball online, you will need to visit Infrexa Games.
You can either play against other players or against the computer. If you are playing against other players, you can chat with them using the chat feature on the game site.
Q.2 What is the objective of pool ball online?
Ans: The objective of pool ball online is to pot all of your balls into the pockets before your opponent does. The first player to pot all of their balls wins the game.
Q.3 How do I win pool ball online?
Ans: The best way to win pool ball online is to practice and learn as much as you can about the game. There are many resources available online that can help you improve your skills.
Recommended for you: