Klondike solitaire, also known as Canfield, is a classic card game that has captivated players for generations. It is a single-player card game played with a standard 52-card deck.
The objective is to build four foundation piles, one for each suit, starting with the Ace and ending with the King. The game’s tableau consists of seven piles of cards, each progressively increasing in size.
How to play Klondike Solitaire
- Build up four foundations by suit from Ace to King.
- Any card on the table can be moved to the card that is one higher and has an alternative color.
- You can move the entire pile to another pile as long as it is in descending order and alternating color
- Any Empty pile can be filled with any card or a pile of cards.
- Deal 1 3 cards, play cards to the table or foundations. You can flip through the deck infinitely.
Here are five popular alternatives:
Tips and tricks for winning Klondike Solitaire
One important tip is to always pay attention to which cards are facing up and which are face down. This will give you a clue as to which cards you can move and which ones you need to leave alone.
It’s also a good idea to try and keep the columns as even as possible. This will make it easier to find moves and make your game last longer.
You may like these also: