Note: Exit AMP mode to play the game on Mobile
Smash Karts is a multiplayer racing game with a kart-racing twist.
Players will get to drive one of many different kart vehicles, each with its own strengths and weaknesses, and take them on the track to compete against others.
The goal of the game is simple: you need to be the last person standing by destroying all other players on the race track!
Smash Karts Gameplay
In Smash Karts, you’re only goal is to destroy the other racers in the game by any means necessary.
You can do this by ramming into them, attacking them with weapons, or even by driving off the edge of the track and falling into the lake!
The game ends once one player remains. At the beginning of the race, players start with a set amount of health.
Health can be increased by collecting items on the track or decreased by being attacked by other racers.
Gaining speed in Smash Karts is easy: keep your finger on the gas pedal at all times. To slow down, simply release the gas pedal.
You can also use your handbrake by swiping your finger from the left to the right on the screen.
In Smash Karts, you only have 4 controls at your disposal –
- Steering: steer your kart by touching the left side of the screen, or the right side of the screen. There’s also an option to tilt your device for steering.
- Acceleration: tap the gas pedal at the bottom of the screen to accelerate.
- Handbrake: swipe your finger from the left to the right on the screen to slow down.
- Weapons: tap the mini-map at the bottom of the screen to launch weapons at other players.
Start at the back: the first thing you should do when racing is to start at the back of the pack. This ensures that you don’t get eliminated right away, as many players will attack the front-runners first.
Stay on track: the best way to grow your health is to stay on track. Health can be depleted quickly if you accidentally fall into the lake, so stay on track to increase your health as much as you can.
Collect items: items appear on the track at random, so it’s important that you collect these items to increase your health. Try to collect as many items as possible to boost your health and stay in the race for longer.
Dodge attacks: other players will try to attack you by launching weapons, such as rockets or grenades. You can dodge these attacks by swerving left or right.
Use the mini-map to your advantage: the mini-map at the bottom of the screen displays the locations of items, players, and weapons. Try to use this mini-map as much as you can to keep track of the other racers and their weapons.
Tips And Tricks to win Smash Karts
Collect items, but don’t get greedy: the goal of Smash Karts is to be the last person standing. You should try to collect as many items as possible, but don’t get greedy and lose track of the racers.
Study the stats of each kart: all of the kart vehicles have different stats, so it’s important to study them before selecting your kart. Try to select a kart that has high stats, but is also comfortable for you to drive.
Stay calm: it’s easy to get caught up in the heat of the moment, but Smash Karts is all about patience. You don’t want to go overboard and get eliminated in a couple of seconds; you want to win by being the last one standing.
Avoid the middle: the best place to be in Smash Karts is on the edge of the track. This way, you avoid being targeted by the front-runners, but you’re not stuck in the middle where everyone is trying to avoid and attack you at the same time.
If you enjoyed playing Smash Karts, then you might want to try some of these other multiplayer kart-racing games! Here are a few:
- Hot Wheels: Track Attack: Hot Wheels: Track Attack is a multiplayer racing game where players can compete online against other players from around the world. Players can select from a wide variety of cars and tracks, and drive their way to the top!
- Mario Kart: Deluxe – Mario Kart: Deluxe is a kart-racing game that has been loved by gamers for over 25 years. Players can race against each other in various kart vehicles, with a wide variety of weapons and power-ups to use against each other.
- Asphalt 9: Legends – Asphalt 9: Legends is a multiplayer racing game where players can race against each other in a variety of different vehicles. It’s quite similar to Smash Karts, so if you enjoy Smash Karts, you’ll definitely enjoy Asphalt 9: Legends.
If you love kart-racing games, you’ll definitely love Smash Karts. It’s a competitive kart-racing game where you can challenge your friends and other players online to see who can be the last person standing.
The best way to win in Smash Karts is to start at the back of the pack, collect items, and stay on the edge of the track.
Try to stay calm under pressure, and study the stats of each kart to select the best kart for you.
Recommended for you: