Like Wordle, users have six chances in Phoodle Game to guess a five-letter word – any word as long as it relates to food. This means it can be an ingredient, a cooking method, a popular chef, or more.
|Name||Phoodle – Food version of wordle|
|Developed by||Julie Loria|
- After each guess, you may see a letter highlighted in green (meaning the letter is in the right place) or
- Yellow (meaning the letter is in the word but in the wrong place)
- If the letters are gray, it means that it is not in the word at all.
Guessing the correct word gives you a fun food fact or tip. And, every day is a new word!
So if you’re looking for a new challenge or want to test your culinary expertise, give the game a try today and let us know what you think about the game in the comments below!
Is the game available online?
Yes! The game is available online to play for free. There are many websites that offer the game but we recommend you play it from the official website or on InfrexaGames only.
If you succeed in the game, it shows you the time left for the next Phoodle and the number of attempts you made to solve it. Then it gives you the option to share it on your social networks (Facebook, Instagram). The game can only be played once a day.
How to play Phoodle?
- First of all, you go to the official website
- Now you see a 5-letter puzzle game on your screen and you have a total of 6 attempts.
- Guess the Poodle Game in 6 tries.
- Each guess must be a 5-letter word. Type the letters and click on the enter button to submit.
- After each guess, the color of the tiles would change to show how close the user was to the guess word.
When you start playing the food game, you will need to enter a valid 5-letter word related to the food.
- Guess the word every day in 6 attempts.
- After each guess, the color of the tiles will change to show how close your guess was to the word.
- Guess correctly in as few tries as possible and share your score on social networks.
- Once you fail in the game, you need to wait for the next day or attempt.
The game allows sharing the results on social networks, with colors showing the sequence of attempts, but without revealing the result, in such a way that it will intrigue your curiosity to try to reveal the Phoodle of the day.
Share and some players guess the first word. One word every day!
Read this also: