Helix Jump is a Single-player arade game developed by the joint adventure of Voodoo, Koharuru. It is an addictive and fun game where players control the ball’s movement in left or right direction as it falls, aiming for the gaps in the platforms.
How to play Helix Jump?
Players control a bouncing ball that descends down a helical tower. The tower is composed of multiple layers, each with openings and obstacles.
The goal is to rotate the tower and guide the ball through the gaps in the platforms in such a way that the ball aligns the opening area in the platform. It allows the ball to move downwords direction without getting obstracted in the surface.
As the ball falls, it will bounce off the platforms and collect coins. You can use these coins to buy new balls and skins. As the ball progresses, the platforms disappear, adding an element of urgency to the game.
- Mouse – Hold the left mouse button to move the tower in left/right direction
About the Helix Jump game
The premise of the Helix Jump game is simple – you must guide your ball in left or right direction, avoiding obstacles along the way.
|Release||February 10, 2018|
|Genre||Casual, Hypercasual, Abstract|
|Platforms||Android, iOS, and HTML|
Despite its simplicity, Helix Jump Unblocked is a challenging and exciting game that will keep you coming back for more. With each new game, you will try to beat your previous score and see how far you can make it through the maze.
Online Version of the Helix Jump
Originally, the Helix Jump game was launched in 2018 for mobile devices only. Soon after its release it became a popular mobile game that gained widespread attention of the players.
Later, the online version (web-browser version) of the game was relesed by Voodoo, a French mobile game developer, on February 10, 2018
Online version of the game is also popular as Helix Jump Unblocked, it quickly became a sensation due to its simple yet addictive gameplay.
Download on Mobile Devices
Helix Jump is available for download on both iOS and Android devices.
Alternatives to Helix Jump
If you’re looking for alternatives, there are plenty of options out there. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Zig Zag: This game is similar to Helix Jump in that you need to navigate your way down a winding path. However, instead of a helix, you’re on a zig-zag course. This one is a bit more challenging, but still just as addicting.
- Splashy!: Another addicting game that’s similar to Helix is Splashy!. In this one, you need to jump over gaps and avoid obstacles as you make your way down the water slide. It’s fast-paced and loads of fun.
- Stack!: If you’re looking for something a bit different, check out Stack!. In this game, you need to stack blocks on top of each other to reach the finish line. It’s tricky, but definitely worth a try.
- Tower Climb: For something with a bit more of a vertical challenge, try Tower Climb. You’ll need to jump and climb your way up an increasingly tall tower. Be careful not to fall off, though.
Recommended for you: