Under PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Government of India is supporting the small and marginal farmers of the country and providing them financial assistance for better livelihood.
Under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, all small and marginal farmers of the country who have cultivable land up to 2 hectares are being provided financial assistance of Rs. 6000 annually.
This financial assistance will be provided by the central government in three equal (Rs.2000) installments.
Purpose of PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021
All farmers of our country are financially dependent on agriculture.
The Government of India has launched PM-KISAN Samman to provide financial assistance to the farmers. The scheme has started in 2019.
India is an agricultural country, 75% of the people in the country are engaged in farming.
The objective of this scheme is to drive the welfare spirit of the Indian State.
This scheme provides better livelihood to the farmers doing farming and makes the farmers self-dependent and empowered.
New Farmer Registration
- Registration in PM-Kisan yojana can be done through both channels – online and offline.
- If farmers want, they can register by visiting the Common Service Center situated to their nearest location.
- They can register online here at – https://pmkisan.gov.in
- To register yourself online, go to https://pmkisan.gov.in and visit Farmer’s Corner
- Click on the option ‘New Farmer Registration‘
- After this, enter your Aadhaar number
- Also, by entering the captcha code, the state has to be selected and then the process will have to be carried forward
- Along with this, bank account details and farm-related information also have to be filled, thereafter, you can submit the form.
According to the information available at the PM Kisan portal –
- 1st installment – between December 1 and March 31
- 2nd installment – between April 1 and July 31
- 3rd installment – between August 1 and November 30
PM-Kisan Beneficiary Status
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme/ PM-Kisan Portal
- As you visit the official website, the home page will open in your screen
- Click on the Status of Self Registered /CSC Farmers option out of the Farmers Corner option
- On the new page navigate – Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers PMSNY
- Enter your Aadhar number
- Fill in the Captcha code
- Click on the Search button.
- Now, you will see the current status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on your mobile/computer screen
Ineligible beneficiaries – Kisan Samman Nidhi
If you are willing to enroll in PM-KISAN Yojana, then you should know whether you are eligible for this scheme or not
- If any member of the farmer family pays tax, then he shall be excluded from this scheme, Here family means husband, wife, and minor children.
- Further, if a farmer’s land is not cultivable then he will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Such farmers who do not have cultivable land, will also not get the benefit of this scheme.
- If the agricultural land in your family is not in your name but the name of your grandfather, father or any other member then you will not get the benefit of the scheme.
- Even if you are the owner of agricultural land, but you do a government job, then you cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Even if you are the former or current mayor of the city council, former or current chairperson of district panchayats then you are not eligible for this scheme.
- If you are present or retired officers and employees of the Central Government or State Government and PSUs (except Multi Tasking Staff or Class IV and Group D employees) then you cannot take advantage of this scheme.
Recovery from Fake Farmers
- 554 crores are to be recovered from ineligible PM farmers in Assam,
- 258 crores from Uttar Pradesh
- 425 crores from Bihar and
- Rs 437 crores from Punjab.
This is how fraud happens
It has been seen that the majority of ineligible people pretend to be eligible farmers just by hiding their income by the way of forging documents and convincing local-level officials.
In many states like Assam, it appeared that the names of pensioners, non-farmers, and taxpayers are included in the list.
It has also been observed that more than 1 person from each family was on the list.
To prevent this fraud, the physical verification of the beneficiaries is also mandated by the center.
PM Kisan Samman Yojana
Do you know, the government gives cheap loans to the beneficiaries of PM-Kisan Yojana?
If you are a beneficiary of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, you can get loans at affordable prices.
This is the facility of the Kisan Credit Card, which is available to the beneficiaries of PM Kisan.
Through KCC, the government provides loans to farmers at very low interest rates.
Kisan Credit Card validity
Kisan credit card is valid for 5 years from the date it has been issued. On this KCC, farmers get a loan of up to Rs 3 lakh.
The interest on KCC loans is 9 percent, this rate is very low for farmers.
The government gives a subsidy of 2 percent on KCC and Due to this, the farmer gets a loan on it at 7 percent interest rate.
further, if the farmers pay their dues on time, they also get a rebate of up to 3% on interest. And finally, the farmers have to pay only 4 percent of the total interest on this loan.
Kisan Credit Card
The farmers who are taking benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana can get the benefit of the Kisan Credit Card simultaneously.
To make the process easy the govt. has linked both schemes together. E.g: PM Kisan Samman Scheme and Kisan Credit Card.
Required documents: Like all government schemes, several documents are required for instance – A voter ID card, PAN card, passport, Aadhar card and driving license etc.
Apart from this, NOC has to be taken from many banks for the fact that you have not leased from any other bank.
Recommended for you:
- 10 ways to fix it when Roblox is not working on now.gg website?
- Promotional Code in Roblox for December 2023
- Roblox My Hero Mania Codes for December 2023
- Coin Master free spins & coins for today December 2023
- Top 10 Air Force in the World