Uno is a Card Game where players require to get rid of all cards before their opponent. It is a multiplayer game that supports up to four players at a time. You can play Uno online (Classic) for free on Infrexa Games.
|Name||Uno Online Multiplayer (Classic)|
Uno Online Rules
- To start a game of Uno online, each player is dealt 7 cards. The remaining cards are placed face down in the center of the table to form a draw pile.
- The player to the left of the dealer starts the game by drawing one card from the draw pile and then discarding one card.
- If the player has a card that matches the color, number, or symbol of the card previously discarded, they may play that card instead. Otherwise, they must draw a card from the draw pile and play it if possible.
- If a player cannot play any of their cards, they must draw one from the draw pile and pass their turn.
At any time during their turn, a player may choose to “wild” by playing a Wild Card or a Draw Four Card.
PLAY: State.io game: Play online for free
Doing so allows them to change the color that is being played and forces their opponent to either take four cards from the draw pile or lose their next turn.
If neither player can continue, then whoever has less than seven points in their hand at that moment loses!
Tips and Tricks to Win the Game
- First and foremost, know the basic rules of the game.
- You can play either in teams or alone.
- If you are playing alone, then the first person to lose all their cards (or with the least number of cards) wins the game.
- If you are playing in teams, then the team that gets rid of all their cards first (or with the least number of cards) wins the game.
- To start each player is dealt 7 cards face down. The remaining cards are placed face down in the middle of the players to form a draw pile. The top card from the draw pile is turned face up to begin a discard pile.
- On a player’s turn, they must either: draw one card from the draw pile and place it in their hand OR play one card from their hand onto the discard pile. When placing a card on the discard pile, it must match either by number or color with the current top card of the discard pile. For instance, if an 8♥ is on top of the discard pile, then any other 8 or any heart may be played on top of it. If there is no match, then drawing must occur until a playable card is found. Cards have special effects as follows:
- Wild Cards: There are four Wild Cards (each illustrated with a star
To move the card, simply use RIGHT CLICK on your mouse.
Recommended for you: